Passenger & The Taxi Driver

 A passenger tapped the taxi driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.

The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again.

You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much. "

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first  day as a cab driver. I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years."

After Few Miles Away, A Passenger sees his wife entering a hotel with another man,  and tells the driver.

Do you want to Earn $500 right away ?

The driver excitedly said what do I have to do?

Bring my wife by the hair out of that hotel, here’s a picture of her.

After a while the driver is seen dragging a woman by the hair, While kicking and beating her and puts her in the Taxi.

And the Passenger says to him, “This is not my wife”

the driver replied ” Nooooo , this is mine, hold her for me.

I’m going for yours”
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos