House Maid vs Young Married Girl

The house maid asked for a pay increase. The Young Married Girl was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

Young Married Girl: “Now Lucia, why do you want a pay increase?

Lucia: “Well, Madam, there are 3 reasons why I want the increase. The first is that I iron better than you"

Young Married Girl: “Idiot who said you iron better than me?”

Lucia: “you husband told me so.”

Young Married Girl: “Oh yeah?”

Lucia: “The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.”

Young Married Girl: “Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?”

Lucia: “your husband did”

Young Married Girl: “Oh he did, did he?”

Lucia: “yes and the third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.”

Young Married Girl, really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks,

“What??????? And did my husband say that as well. Let the useless man come home today he will learn a lesson?”

Lucia: “Relax madam… it is the gardener told me that.”

Young Married Girl: “So how much do you want?
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos