Cutest Proposal Ever & Funny


Boy: I have a big question and I am hoping you can give me the answer?

Girl: What is it ?

Boy: You see most part of our body has a pair right? Without each one our body is unbalanced!!

Ex: hands,eyes,ears ,legs,lungs,kidney etc?

Girl: so ? whats the question?

Boy: the question is.. Can I have your heart to pair with my heart?? Because without you my life is unbalanced!!!


After Few Years Later, A Boy is in line at the supermarket when he notices that a Girl behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken back that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children."

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he'd been unfaithful.

"Holy crap," he says, "are you that stripper from my bachelor party that I screwed on the pool table in front of all my friends while your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my ass??
.
.
.
.
"No," she replies, "I'm your son's Math Teacher."
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos