awkward moment


That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow...

Today I went on thesaurus.com & searched “ninjas”. The computer told me “Ninjas cannot be found”. Well played, ninjas, well played.

I turned my phone onto "Airplane mode" and threw it up into the air. Worst. Transformer. Ever.

That awkward moment when someone spells your name wrong on Facebook even though your name is RIGHT THERE!

That awkward moment when you get tagged in a photo on a night, at a place that you said you weren't...

Rhinos are just fat unicorns.

*Year 2050* Son: “Dad how did you meet mom?” Dad: “Aaah my son… It all started with a Poke on Facebook”.

Yea, I end a Facebook conversation by hitting the (LIKE) button on the last comment.

LIKE if your parents think your friends are a bad influence, but honestly, you are usually
the one that comes up w/ the ideas.

Don't underestimate me, that's my family's job.
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos