Guy vs Death




One day death came to a Guy and said:"Hey, today is your last day" 

Guy:"But I'm not ready!". 


Death said:"Well today your name is the first on my list".


Guy:"Okay then why don't you take a seat and We will drink a COFFEE before we go?"
Death:"All right".


The Guy gave Death some COFFEE with sleeping pills in it.


Death finished COFFEE and fell into a deep sleep!!! The Guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put at the bottom of the list.!!


When Death woke up he said to the Guy:"Because you have been so nice to me now I will start my job from the BOTTOM of the list" 


Moral: Whatever is written in your Destiny Will never change no matter how much you try!!
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos