Funny Wife & Husband Conversation..



Wife: Its my bad luck that I married you, otherwise lots of smart boys were interested in me.

Husband: Of course they must be smart, that's why they escaped from you.


Wife: Dear, this computer is not working as per my command.


Husband: Exactly darling! its a computer, not a Husband..!!
 

Wife pointing at a couple next door says to her husband: Look at him he kisses her all the time, can’t u do that?

Husband : I tried but she slapped me.

WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."


HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."


WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."


HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out. Where's the car?"


WIFE: "In the pool."

Husband: can u be the moon of my life?


Wife: Awww Yes sweetheart..!
.
.
Husband: Great! then…. Stay 9,955,887.6 kms away from Me..!!
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos