Heart Touching Conversation.. Must Read..



Girl: I miss you..
Boy: And so?
Girl: I really did.
Boy: ok.
Girl: I’m sorry.
Boy: What for?
Girl: For ignoring
your efforts to communicate with me.
Boy: Its OK..
I got used to it,
then I got tired,
so I stopped trying and started forgetting...
Girl: I..
Girl: I… tried to forget about you,  you see...  we can never be…
Boy: its OK...
Girl: Why is it so OK?
Boy: I got used to days hoping you’d be back... but, then you never did.. I started facing reality,
and started to get a move on..
Girl: Wait… am I too late?
Boy: Too late for what?
Girl: To court you?
Boy: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that from you... Back then, a years ago...
But…I got used to only wishing for it.. then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping...
Girl: I’m really sorry, but dont worry, this time, I will make your wishes come true...
BOY: That's not possible.. I have got someone in ma life...
Girl: Its great for you.. Who is she?
When I'll meet her?
BOY: She doesn't want to meet you any day..
GIRL: Why?
What I have done to her?
BOY: She doesn't want to meet you any day..
GIRL: Why?
What I have done to her?
BOY: (slowly replied)- She just don't wanna meet the one who did hurt me the most.. Its my turn to say sorry.. Time got into me... You’ve broken my heart already. I cant risk experiencing that again.. Thank you anyway. For communicating with me after a years of silence.. She kept her head down and went silently....

After she left The  Boy out her picture kept in his wallet-Some tears rolled down when he whispered -'Its still you'....
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos