Funny Animal Facebook Status Upddates..



If animals have FACEBOOK/ BBM/ WhatsApp, these are most likely to be their Status Updates :

COCKROACH: "Managed to skip from some one’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!"

Dog: "My 7th child is asking who is her dad. What shall I tell her??,I don’t even remember"....

Mosquito: "I am HIV positive.. this is all due to wrong sucking"

Pig: "Oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!! "

Goat : "Friends, don’t go out, Eid is coming soon"
,
Chicken: "If tomorrow there's no status update from my side, means I'm being served at KFC.

Pig writes a comment on Goat’s status: "Luckily I am haram"

Goat replies: "Don’t you remember that after Eid is the Chinese new year..?
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos