Funny Student..


Teacher : Ok class; let us show the principal and our guests how much we have learnt so far dis year! Let’s do comparisons .... So if I say small, you say small, smaller, smallest.

[Students nod]

Teacher : Big

Class : “Big, Bigger, Biggest.” ....

Teacher : “clean.”

Class : “clean, cleaner, cleanest.

Teacher : “tall.”

Class : “tall, taller, tallest.

Teacher [smiles] :”very good!!!

Class : “very good, very goodder, very goodest.

Teacher : “oh gosh.”

Class : oh gosh, oh gosher, oh goshest!!!

Teacher : “stop it now”

Class : “stop it now, stop it nower, stop it nowest!!!

Teacher : “oh please.”

Class :”oh please, oh pleaser, oh please-st..

Teacher : “Look at me..!!!

Class : “look at me, look at me-er, look at me-est.

Teacher : “what a disgrace!

Class : “what a disgrace, what a disgracer, what a disgrace-st.

Teacher [furious] : I don die…

Class : I don die, I don dier, I don diest!!!

Teacher faint!
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos