Very Very FUNNY STORY.... MUST READ!!



Two businessmen John & Smith were discussing their servant's foolishness.



First John



John : Hey Smith look how foolish my servant is. Just see .....

John: Jacob, plz come here.

Jacob : Yes sir.

John : Go home & check if i am home or not. And tell me quickly.

Jacob :Ok Sir. & he goes.........



Then Smith 


Smith : Oh John, this is nothing.My servant is even Nerd. A complete Noon. Just See.......

Smith : Mr Shamu, plz come here.

Shamu : Yes sir.What do u want.

Smith : Here are 2 bucks .Go & bring me a BMW car from BMW MOTORS & COMPANY. plz & thank you.

Shamu :Sure sir, I ll be back in a minute with ur Car & he goes too.........



BOTH JOHN & SMITH STARTED LAUGHING MADLY AT THIS.



Later in the evening, Jacob meets Shamu & says " My master has gone mad."

Shamu : Why what happened.

Jacob :In the morning he asked "me" to go & check if he is at home or not.Cant he just call her wife on his cellphone & check. Its so simple. But he asked me to go & check. What a waste of time.!

Shamu : Oh no Jacob ,no ,no ,no. That's nothing. My Master is even stupid.

Jacob : Why what happened.

Shamu :In the morning, he gave me 2 bucks & asked to buy him a BMW car. That fool doesn't even know that today is Sunday & all Showrooms & shops are closed. How can i get him a car.??
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos