Man & Girl - Very Very Funny Conversation


A man and a Girl were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane.
The Girl sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.


The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the Girl sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more....

Assuming that the Girl might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the Girl sneezed yet again. As before, she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.


Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the Girl and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"


"I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm."


The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before" he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

 
The Girl nodded, "Pepper."
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos